Sunday 13 October 2013

The Fault In Our Stars Reveiw

- so so sorry it's late!

So recently I have read John Greens 'The Fault In Our Stars' and It's acctually a really good book, it made me buy his other books! But I don't think it's the best book like every ones making it out to be like, if you don't like sad books that will probably make you cry then this isn't the book for you because it acctually did make me cry! It does have it's funny points and some of the characters are really up beat but still, it's pretty depressing. The main thing that ruined it for me was the ending it wasn't that good because it felt like there should of been more to it. I would still give it an 8/10! And if you have read it and enjoyed it then I would recommend his other book 'Looking for Alaska'.

No comments:

Post a Comment